Sheriff Bob McCabe’s sports camp in Norfolk
Norfolk – It’s the 12th Annual Sheriff Bob McCabe sports camp.
The camp is free to Norfolk Public School students – 75 kids attended the football camp to learn from NFL coaches and players like Darren Perry (Green Bay Packers secondary coach and Deep Creek high grad), Craig Wilkins (Seattle Seahawk defensive back and ODU grad) and Chris Burnette (Miami Dolphins lineman and ODU grad).
The camp continues through the end of July.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million