Sheriff Bob McCabe’s sports camp in Norfolk
Norfolk – It’s the 12th Annual Sheriff Bob McCabe sports camp.
The camp is free to Norfolk Public School students – 75 kids attended the football camp to learn from NFL coaches and players like Darren Perry (Green Bay Packers secondary coach and Deep Creek high grad), Craig Wilkins (Seattle Seahawk defensive back and ODU grad) and Chris Burnette (Miami Dolphins lineman and ODU grad).
The camp continues through the end of July.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel