Are the U.S. Marshals looking for you?
Norfolk, Va. - What if you went to court for a traffic ticket and your name was not on the docket?
Many think they’re getting a huge break.
What folks don’t know is they may have been in the wrong court. Maybe you should have been in Norfolk Federal Court instead.
This is when a traffic ticket could become a federal offense and U.S. Marshals could be looking for you.
Could your name be on this list? Is your neighbor’s name on this list? Find out Monday night at 6 on NewsChannel 3.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen