Are the U.S. Marshals looking for you?
Norfolk, Va. - What if you went to court for a traffic ticket and your name was not on the docket?
Many think they’re getting a huge break.
What folks don’t know is they may have been in the wrong court. Maybe you should have been in Norfolk Federal Court instead.
This is when a traffic ticket could become a federal offense and U.S. Marshals could be looking for you.
Could your name be on this list? Is your neighbor’s name on this list? Find out Monday night at 6 on NewsChannel 3.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury