African hospital charges women for screaming during child birth
A hospital in Africa charges moms five dollars each time they scream during child birth!
This is coming from a report by the Washington Post.
In theory, the hospital says this will stop mothers from false alarms during labor.
But one expert says it’s just another excuse to get more money for the hospital.
The Washington Post reports many mothers choose to give birth at home so they can avoid things like this.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen