African hospital charges women for screaming during child birth
A hospital in Africa charges moms five dollars each time they scream during child birth!
This is coming from a report by the Washington Post.
In theory, the hospital says this will stop mothers from false alarms during labor.
But one expert says it’s just another excuse to get more money for the hospital.
The Washington Post reports many mothers choose to give birth at home so they can avoid things like this.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found