African hospital charges women for screaming during child birth
A hospital in Africa charges moms five dollars each time they scream during child birth!
This is coming from a report by the Washington Post.
In theory, the hospital says this will stop mothers from false alarms during labor.
But one expert says it’s just another excuse to get more money for the hospital.
The Washington Post reports many mothers choose to give birth at home so they can avoid things like this.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video