Two young children shot in Hampton
Hampton, Va. - A 1-year-old and 7-month-old were shot in Hampton Wednesday night, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. last night outside of a home on Childs Avenue in Hampton.
The kids were outside with an adult at time of shooting. The only two hurt were the young children; they are expected to recover.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
If you have any information on this shooting – call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam