Two young children shot in Hampton
Hampton, Va. - A 1-year-old and 7-month-old were shot in Hampton Wednesday night, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. last night outside of a home on Childs Avenue in Hampton.
The kids were outside with an adult at time of shooting. The only two hurt were the young children; they are expected to recover.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
If you have any information on this shooting – call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’