Flash flood watch for VA, NC now canceled
Update: The flash flood watch for Hampton Roads and NC has now been canceled.
A Flash Flood Watch is now in effect for all of Hampton Roads and NE NC (except Dare Co.) until tomorrow afternoon. A slow-moving cold front will dump heavy rain, causing localized flooding. - Meteorologist Patrick Rockey
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel