Governor McDonnell’s son arrested in Charlottesville
Charlottesville, Va. – Sean McDonnell, Governor Bob McDonnell’s 21-year-old son, was arrested on Saturday and has been charged with public swearing and intoxication in Charlottesville.
According to our sister station WTVR, this was found in online records.
He could face a fine of $250.00 and was released on his own recognizance. He is scheduled to appear in court in August.
Governor McDonnell has canceled a planned public appearance on Wednesday.
Click here for more on wtvr.com.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel