Governor McDonnell’s son arrested in Charlottesville
Charlottesville, Va. – Sean McDonnell, Governor Bob McDonnell’s 21-year-old son, was arrested on Saturday and has been charged with public swearing and intoxication in Charlottesville.
According to our sister station WTVR, this was found in online records.
He could face a fine of $250.00 and was released on his own recognizance. He is scheduled to appear in court in August.
Governor McDonnell has canceled a planned public appearance on Wednesday.
Click here for more on wtvr.com.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket