Governor McDonnell’s son arrested in Charlottesville
Charlottesville, Va. – Sean McDonnell, Governor Bob McDonnell’s 21-year-old son, was arrested on Saturday and has been charged with public swearing and intoxication in Charlottesville.
According to our sister station WTVR, this was found in online records.
He could face a fine of $250.00 and was released on his own recognizance. He is scheduled to appear in court in August.
Governor McDonnell has canceled a planned public appearance on Wednesday.
Click here for more on wtvr.com.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified