Many calling ‘Angry Trayvon’ app ‘rude and disrespectful’
Update: The app appears to have been removed from the Google Play store
There’s a new app on the market, and many users are calling it rude and disrespectful to Florida teen Trayvon Martin who was killed in a fatal shooting last year.
The app called “Angry Trayvon” shows a character wearing a hoodie walking down a dark street holding weapons and attacking “bad guys”
The app’s creators, Trade Digital, Inc. describe the game as a ‘world tour of revenge on bad guys”
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'