Gov. McDonnell repays state for items given to kids from Executive Mansion’s kitchen
Richmond, Va. – Governor McDonnell gave the state nearly $2,400 for various food items and supplies that were given to his children from the kitchen of the Virginia Executive Mansion.
According to our sister station WTVR, several items were given to the McDonnell children when they went back to college after visiting for the holiday or a weekend.
McDonnell paid a total of $2, 390.55 for items including cases of water, paper towels, toilet paper, Hot Pockets and turkey just to name a few.
Todd Schneider, the Virginia Executive Mansion chef, is now facing charges for embezzlement after he was accused of taking food from the kitchen.Submit Your Photo
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home