Facebook rolls out ‘graph search’
(CNN) — Facebook rolled out a feature Monday aimed at making it easier to find information and photos on the social networking site.
“Graph search” will be available to everyone in the U.S.
You might have already tried out the test version.
You can search for things like photos of your friends in Paris or movies your friends like.
Some have raised privacy concerns, but Facebook says nothing you label as private will turn up in the search results.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales