LTC Frank Anderson, III
Today we honor US Army Lieutenant Colonel Frank Anderson the third.
He served at Joint and Coalition Warfighting in Suffolk. He retired after 26 years of service.
At his retirement ceremony LT. Colonel Anderson received the “Soldier’s Medal” which is the highest honor a soldier can receive for an act of valor in a non combat situation.
Lt. Colonel Anderson received the award for stopping at a crash in Chesapeake and pulling a person out of a burning car. We thank you for your service.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested