Guys hate women’s wedge shoes survey finds
By glitter heels [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Ladies, if you’re trying to impress a man, one survey says leave the wedge shoes at home.
According to the Huffington Post, a survey found that wedges ranked number one as the least attractive shoe trend in men’s opinions.
The poll was conducted by couponcodes4u.com and they also found that men did not like uggs and crocs.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean