Man shot during possible robbery attempt in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 21-year-old man was shot in a possible robbery attempt in Virginia Beach Wednesday night.
A group of people were in the street in the 3700 block of Gladstone Drive when they were approached by two men who police say may have tried to rob the group.
A fight broke out and the victim was shot. He was transported to a local hospital with a single non-life threatening gunshot.
Police say the victim is not cooperating with the investigation.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video