Man shot during possible robbery attempt in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 21-year-old man was shot in a possible robbery attempt in Virginia Beach Wednesday night.
A group of people were in the street in the 3700 block of Gladstone Drive when they were approached by two men who police say may have tried to rob the group.
A fight broke out and the victim was shot. He was transported to a local hospital with a single non-life threatening gunshot.
Police say the victim is not cooperating with the investigation.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million