Update: Alert for endangered child in Spotsylvania County now canceled
Update: Officials have now canceled an alert for an endangered child in Spotsylvania County.
They have not released any further details.
We’ll keep you posted with any updates.
An endangered missing child alert has been issued by the Spotsylvania Police Department.
They are looking for a 12-13 year old white male, approximately 5’1”, 70-80 pounds, with light brown hair. He was last seen wearing a red and white striped shirt and blue cargo pants.
The child is believed to be in danger and was last seen at Hollybrook Drive. The child may be in the company of an unknown white or Hispanic male who was wearing a white tank top and dark pants.
Police say the man exited a van from the front passenger side and abducted the child. The van is a blue construction-sized van with tinted windows and two rear doors with gray/white primer paint.
Please contact the Spotsylvania Police at 540-507-7200 or 540-582-7116 or the Virginia State Police at-1800-822-4453 if you have any information.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery