Virginia State Trooper arrested for computer invasion of privacy
Virginia Beach, Va. – Crystal G. Ramsey, a 31-year-old Virginia State Trooper, was arrested on June 19th for computer invasion of privacy charges.
Police say they received a tip about Ramsey’s alleged use of the Virginia Criminal Information Network and an investigation was launched.
She was indicted on June 17th by a Virginia Beach Grand Jury for eight counts of computer invasion of privacy charges.
Ramsey had been on paid administrative leave since May pending the outcome of the investigation. Once she was arrested, she was put on unpaid leave.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified