Virginia State Trooper arrested for computer invasion of privacy
Virginia Beach, Va. – Crystal G. Ramsey, a 31-year-old Virginia State Trooper, was arrested on June 19th for computer invasion of privacy charges.
Police say they received a tip about Ramsey’s alleged use of the Virginia Criminal Information Network and an investigation was launched.
She was indicted on June 17th by a Virginia Beach Grand Jury for eight counts of computer invasion of privacy charges.
Ramsey had been on paid administrative leave since May pending the outcome of the investigation. Once she was arrested, she was put on unpaid leave.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'