Redskins gearing up for 3-week summer training camp
This year’s brand new facility is one of the many reason Skins fans can be excited. After coming off of a playoff season, the team is now getting ready for their three week summer training camp right in Richmond.
The camp is located on the 17 acres along Leigh Street and includes two fields and spectator areas.
And with kick-off still about a month away, groundskeepers are still prepping the fields to get ready for the team.
And you may remember UVA standout Chase Minnifield. The cornerback joined the Skins this past season, but sat out due to injury.
But this year the organization is optimistic about his return.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video