Redskins gearing up for 3-week summer training camp
This year’s brand new facility is one of the many reason Skins fans can be excited. After coming off of a playoff season, the team is now getting ready for their three week summer training camp right in Richmond.
The camp is located on the 17 acres along Leigh Street and includes two fields and spectator areas.
And with kick-off still about a month away, groundskeepers are still prepping the fields to get ready for the team.
And you may remember UVA standout Chase Minnifield. The cornerback joined the Skins this past season, but sat out due to injury.
But this year the organization is optimistic about his return.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen