Does Pinterest encourage you to shop?
Does Pinterest encourage you to shop? If not, it might soon. A well known department store is adding a new feature to its Pinterest page.
According to The Huffington Post, Nordstrom is trying to bridge the gap between online shopping and the in-store shopping experience by bringing Pinterest to life. According to Gigaom, Nordstrom has begun labeling its “Top Pinned Items” in stores with a Pinterest logo, alerting shoppers which items are the most popular online.
Will knowing something is popular on Pinterest make you want to buy it?
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom