Update: Man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 25-year-old man is now in critical condition suffering from head injuries after a motorcycle accident on Tall Oak Drive on Friday afternoon.
The 2013 Tao-Tao was going northbound in the 1000 block of Tall Oak Drive and was coming around a sharp curve when he hit a curb and slammed into the concrete pole.
Officials say the injured man was inexperienced in operating mopeds.
The man was wearing a helmet during the accident.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach