Update: Man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 25-year-old man is now in critical condition suffering from head injuries after a motorcycle accident on Tall Oak Drive on Friday afternoon.
The 2013 Tao-Tao was going northbound in the 1000 block of Tall Oak Drive and was coming around a sharp curve when he hit a curb and slammed into the concrete pole.
Officials say the injured man was inexperienced in operating mopeds.
The man was wearing a helmet during the accident.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam