Update: Man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 25-year-old man is now in critical condition suffering from head injuries after a motorcycle accident on Tall Oak Drive on Friday afternoon.
The 2013 Tao-Tao was going northbound in the 1000 block of Tall Oak Drive and was coming around a sharp curve when he hit a curb and slammed into the concrete pole.
Officials say the injured man was inexperienced in operating mopeds.
The man was wearing a helmet during the accident.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen