More than 1 million U.S. Android users have downloaded adware
A new report from security firm Lookout says that an alarming amount of Android users are installing apps riddled with adware.
According to the firm, one million Android users have unknowingly downloaded adware and as much as 6.5 percent of all the free apps in Google’s Play Store contain some form adware as well.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found