Carnival Cruise Lines to leave Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – Carnival Cruise Lines announced Thursday that the Carnival Glory will remain in Miami year-round beginning in November, meaning Norfolk will no longer serve as a home port for the ship.
The ship previously operated Spring and Fall cruises to the Bahamas out of Norfolk’s $37.4 million Half Moone Cruise Center.
The decision means Norfolk will no longer have a homeported ship and will rely solely on port-of-call business.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it