Baby boomers urged to get tested for Hepatitis-C
A warning has been issued for people in the Baby Boomer Generation – get tested for Hepatitis-C.
Today, a government backed panel strongly recommended the testing, urging doctors to offer the screening as part of check-ups.
People born between 1945 and 1965 are five times more likely to be infected with Hepatitis-C.
If the infection is caught in time, treatment can help to lower the risk of liver problems, cancer, and even death.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen