Superstorm Sandy death toll at 44
(CNN) — The New York City Medical Examiner’s office has added one more death to the list of people who died during Superstorm Sandy last year — bringing the total to 44.
The latest addition is a 62-year-old man who drowned.
Sandy left a trail of devastation last fall, and caused about $65 billion in losses.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million