Yield: 6 – 4 oz. portions
8 ounce (about 2 cups) Bread Flour
8 ounce (about 2 cups) Whole Wheat Flour
½ ounce (1 Tablespoons) Salt
¼ ounce (2 teaspoons) Instant Yeast
1 ¼ cups Water (90 degrees)
- Combine liquid, flour, yeast, salt. Mix for 4 min. speed 1, 3 min speed 2 (should pull clean from bowl). Place in lightly oiled bowl and ferment until double in bulk (about 30-45 minutes)
- Scale into about 6 equal potions, round and rest.
- Have oven set to 450 degrees with inverted sheet pan. Roll dough into flat rounds and place immediately into the hot sheet pan in the oven. Close oven door and bake for 1-2 minutes until puffs up. Remove and cool. Repeat until all dough is gone.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave