Teen medevaced from fishing boat in Oregon Inlet
Portsmouth, Va. – An 18-year-old had to be medevaced from a fishing boat in Oregon Inlet, N.C. after officials say he was having trouble breathing.
He was taken from the boat within just minutes on Friday morning from the charter fishing boat Crystal Dawn. They were located on the south side of the Bonner Bridge in the inlet.
Crews used a Jacob’s ladder to transfer him to the response boat.
He was taken to the Outer Banks Hospital by Dare County crews.
There’s no word yet on the teen’s condition.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen