6 food trucks chosen to serve in Norfolk
After voting last month to allow food trucks in the City of Norfolk, six trucks were chosen at random on Monday morning in a bingo-style lottery.
Starting next Monday, Hubcap Grill, Gnae’s Taste of Soul, Bobby Q, Diesel Foods, Mister Softee and Twisted Sisters Cupcakes and Sugar Shack Café will be able to take their trucks to the streets of Norfolk.
Five pushcarts were also chosen: Hot Diggity Dog, Dee’s Hotdogs, Granby Bistro, Bobby Q and Brickhouse Catering.
A special food truck rodeo will be held Thursday at MacArthur Square at 5:00 p.m.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen