Fire causes smoke damage to Norfolk apartment buildings
Norfolk, Va. – A fire broke out in a Norfolk apartment Friday morning, causing smoke damage to three buildings.
Norfolk Fire crews were on the scene in the 800 block of E. Princess Anne Road around 7:00 a.m.
They say the apartment building was occupied by a male and female, both of whom were able to escape unharmed.
Three buildings are being affected by smoke damage. It is still unknown if there was any further damage.
- Newport News mom charged with child neglect after 1-year-old son found in car
- Update: VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition released on bond
- Navy releases two animated videos on dangers of spice, bath salts
- Float catches fire during Oceanfront parade, caused by generator