Woman fired from teaching job after domestic violence incident
A San Diego teacher was fired by Holy Trinity School following a domestic violence incident involving her ex-husband. That’s according to a recent report from NBCNEWS.com.
According to the report, second-grade teacher Carie Charlesworth is out of a job, but not for anything she did in the classroom. Her school district considers her a liability and too unsafe to have around following a domestic violence dispute that happened earlier this year.
Read this entire article from NBCNEWS.COM, HERE.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury