Woman fired from teaching job after domestic violence incident
A San Diego teacher was fired by Holy Trinity School following a domestic violence incident involving her ex-husband. That’s according to a recent report from NBCNEWS.com.
According to the report, second-grade teacher Carie Charlesworth is out of a job, but not for anything she did in the classroom. Her school district considers her a liability and too unsafe to have around following a domestic violence dispute that happened earlier this year.
Read this entire article from NBCNEWS.COM, HERE.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home