Woman fired from teaching job after domestic violence incident
A San Diego teacher was fired by Holy Trinity School following a domestic violence incident involving her ex-husband. That’s according to a recent report from NBCNEWS.com.
According to the report, second-grade teacher Carie Charlesworth is out of a job, but not for anything she did in the classroom. Her school district considers her a liability and too unsafe to have around following a domestic violence dispute that happened earlier this year.
Read this entire article from NBCNEWS.COM, HERE.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'