Update: Person blown off jet ski in Gloucester Co. found safe
Update: The person blown off of a jet ski has now been found safe. No word yet on her condition.
Gloucester County, Va. – Officials have confirmed that a person has been blown off of a pier in Gloucester Point on the York River.
Crews are now searching for the missing person according to Sheriff Warren with the Gloucester Sheriffs Office.
NewsChannel 3 will post more updates as they become available.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket