Update: Person blown off jet ski in Gloucester Co. found safe
Update: The person blown off of a jet ski has now been found safe. No word yet on her condition.
Gloucester County, Va. – Officials have confirmed that a person has been blown off of a pier in Gloucester Point on the York River.
Crews are now searching for the missing person according to Sheriff Warren with the Gloucester Sheriffs Office.
NewsChannel 3 will post more updates as they become available.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach