Update: Person blown off jet ski in Gloucester Co. found safe
Update: The person blown off of a jet ski has now been found safe. No word yet on her condition.
Gloucester County, Va. – Officials have confirmed that a person has been blown off of a pier in Gloucester Point on the York River.
Crews are now searching for the missing person according to Sheriff Warren with the Gloucester Sheriffs Office.
NewsChannel 3 will post more updates as they become available.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship