Update: Person blown off jet ski in Gloucester Co. found safe
Update: The person blown off of a jet ski has now been found safe. No word yet on her condition.
Gloucester County, Va. – Officials have confirmed that a person has been blown off of a pier in Gloucester Point on the York River.
Crews are now searching for the missing person according to Sheriff Warren with the Gloucester Sheriffs Office.
NewsChannel 3 will post more updates as they become available.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery