Beach moves closer to light rail
Virginia Beach, Va. – City leaders in Virginia Beach unanimously voted to allow the city manager to further explore the public-private partnership to bring the Tide to the Beach.
The plan would bring light rail to Rosemont.
The project exceeding 200 million dollars in cost would extend the line five miles.
The city now will analyze that proposal and look at others before it makes any decision on whether to roll forward on the plan.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom