Vet recommends medicinal marijuana for pets
CHATSWORTH, Calif. (WTKR) — A growing number of veterinarians across the U.S. support the idea of using medical marijuana to treat pets in pain. That’s according to a report from KTLA.
Veterinarian Doug Kramer, who runs the Vet Guru animal center in Chatsworth, said the active ingredient in pot, THC, could be the key to helping Fido feel better.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found