Vet recommends medicinal marijuana for pets
CHATSWORTH, Calif. (WTKR) — A growing number of veterinarians across the U.S. support the idea of using medical marijuana to treat pets in pain. That’s according to a report from KTLA.
Veterinarian Doug Kramer, who runs the Vet Guru animal center in Chatsworth, said the active ingredient in pot, THC, could be the key to helping Fido feel better.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million