Vet recommends medicinal marijuana for pets
CHATSWORTH, Calif. (WTKR) — A growing number of veterinarians across the U.S. support the idea of using medical marijuana to treat pets in pain. That’s according to a report from KTLA.
Veterinarian Doug Kramer, who runs the Vet Guru animal center in Chatsworth, said the active ingredient in pot, THC, could be the key to helping Fido feel better.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says