Some areas still flooded after storms roll through Hampton Roads
Update: The Triple Decker Bridge is now open in Chesapeake after it was shut
Severe storms rolled through Hampton Roads and Northeast North Carolina Monday evening, triggering tornado warnings. Some roads remain flooded, use caution while driving and do not drive into standing water. The Bainbridge section of the triple-decker overpass in Chesapeake remains closed due to flooding.
Click on the links below for our complete coverage:
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel