This video of sand will blow your mind
When the plate vibrates at a steady frequency, the particles on its surface arrange into a beautiful pattern.
The sand grains arrange themselves along what are called ‘nodal lines’ – narrow curves of motionless calm that criss-cross the otherwise vibrating surface.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket