Pranksters put Hickory High School up for sale on Craigslist
Hickory High School in Chesapeake is for sale.
That’s if you believe the ad posted on Craigslist last night, but don’t start writing up that petition just yet. Chesapeake School District Officials tell NewsChannel 3 they believe the ad is a senior prank.
“That’s by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard of,” said Henry Rogers, a graduation Hickory High School senior.
Someone posted the ad last night around 10. The caption said “Hello we are selling Hickory High School to the highest bidder. We are raising money to help all the graduating seniors.”
Whoever posted the ad listed the school’s front office number as the contact.
“I think that’s really funny!” said HHS graduating senior Colby Meechem.
Nearly 12 hours after the post, it was flagged and taken down.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave