Man turns himself into Suffolk Police for December homicide
Suffolk Police have arrested a man who turned himself in Thursday afternoon for a homicide that took place last December.
Police say 21-year-old Akeem Deshawn Lee Lassiter turned himself into the Suffolk Police Department for the homicide of 27-year-old William Kendale Jordan.
Lassiter is charged with first degree murder, armed robbery, shoot/cut/stab or wound, conspiracy to commit a felony and use of a firearm in commission of a felony.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time