Man turns himself into Suffolk Police for December homicide
Suffolk Police have arrested a man who turned himself in Thursday afternoon for a homicide that took place last December.
Police say 21-year-old Akeem Deshawn Lee Lassiter turned himself into the Suffolk Police Department for the homicide of 27-year-old William Kendale Jordan.
Lassiter is charged with first degree murder, armed robbery, shoot/cut/stab or wound, conspiracy to commit a felony and use of a firearm in commission of a felony.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found