General Mills recalls cereal due to possible salmonella
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
General Mills has announced a voluntary Class I recall of a small quantity of single-serve reduced-sugar Cinnamon Toast Crunch bowlpak sold in foodservice establishments.
This action is being taken as a precaution because the company was notified by an ingredient supplier that it had recalled an ingredient due to the possible presence of salmonella. No illnesses have been associated with this finding.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million