Dine out to take action for victims of Boston Marathon Bombings
On Wednesday, June 5 and Thursday, June 6, take action for victims of the Boston Marathon Bombings – by dining out.
Just bring this flyer, present it to your server, and 20 percent of your check will be donated to The One Fund.
Funds raised for The One Fund will be used to assist the families of the victims who were killed and those who were most seriously affected as a result of the tragic events during the Boston Marathon.
For additional information about the organization, please visit onefundboston.org.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship