Former Navy SEAL now living life as a woman
He says he was a Navy SEAL, but now he’s living life as a woman.
Just days ago the book “Warrior Princess” was digitally released and it tells the story of Kristin Beck who used to be known as Chris Beck.
The book describes Beck as man with a burly beard who earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star after 20 years and 13 grueling deployments.
But after retirement in 2011, Chris began a journey to become a woman.
The book, “Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL’s Journey to Coming Out Transgender” is available right now on Amazon.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’