Former Navy SEAL now living life as a woman
He says he was a Navy SEAL, but now he’s living life as a woman.
Just days ago the book “Warrior Princess” was digitally released and it tells the story of Kristin Beck who used to be known as Chris Beck.
The book describes Beck as man with a burly beard who earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star after 20 years and 13 grueling deployments.
But after retirement in 2011, Chris began a journey to become a woman.
The book, “Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL’s Journey to Coming Out Transgender” is available right now on Amazon.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach