Former Navy SEAL now living life as a woman
He says he was a Navy SEAL, but now he’s living life as a woman.
Just days ago the book “Warrior Princess” was digitally released and it tells the story of Kristin Beck who used to be known as Chris Beck.
The book describes Beck as man with a burly beard who earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star after 20 years and 13 grueling deployments.
But after retirement in 2011, Chris began a journey to become a woman.
The book, “Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL’s Journey to Coming Out Transgender” is available right now on Amazon.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean