Bald Eagle makes special appearances
Virginia Beach, Va. – A special visitor made an appearance at wild birds unlimited.
Buddy the bald eagle was there for an educational program.
He was born at the Norfolk Botanical Garden in 2008 – but he was diagnosed with the disease, avian pox.
He can’t be released into the wild – so he now serves as a Wildlife Center Ambassador – helping to educate people about the center’s work with bald eagles.
Buddy will also be making an appearance tomorrow – visiting first graders at Great Bridge Elementary School.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket