Bald Eagle makes special appearances
Virginia Beach, Va. – A special visitor made an appearance at wild birds unlimited.
Buddy the bald eagle was there for an educational program.
He was born at the Norfolk Botanical Garden in 2008 – but he was diagnosed with the disease, avian pox.
He can’t be released into the wild – so he now serves as a Wildlife Center Ambassador – helping to educate people about the center’s work with bald eagles.
Buddy will also be making an appearance tomorrow – visiting first graders at Great Bridge Elementary School.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend