Oprah speaks at Harvard graduation
A former talk show host spoke at Harvard University’s graduation.
Oprah Winfrey spoke to the class of 2013. She told students they have a chance to make a better life and a better country.
“The key to life is to develop an internal moral, emotional GPS that can tell you which way to go,” she said.
Winfrey also spoke about immigration and helping the poor. When it comes to gun control, she said a majority of people believe in stronger background checks because she says they realize we can uphold the second amendment and reduce violence.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery