Oprah speaks at Harvard graduation
A former talk show host spoke at Harvard University’s graduation.
Oprah Winfrey spoke to the class of 2013. She told students they have a chance to make a better life and a better country.
“The key to life is to develop an internal moral, emotional GPS that can tell you which way to go,” she said.
Winfrey also spoke about immigration and helping the poor. When it comes to gun control, she said a majority of people believe in stronger background checks because she says they realize we can uphold the second amendment and reduce violence.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found