Oprah speaks at Harvard graduation
A former talk show host spoke at Harvard University’s graduation.
Oprah Winfrey spoke to the class of 2013. She told students they have a chance to make a better life and a better country.
“The key to life is to develop an internal moral, emotional GPS that can tell you which way to go,” she said.
Winfrey also spoke about immigration and helping the poor. When it comes to gun control, she said a majority of people believe in stronger background checks because she says they realize we can uphold the second amendment and reduce violence.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'