Veggie burgers recalled due to undeclared allergen
Carlisle, PA – GIANT Food Stores LLC and MARTIN’S Food Markets have removed Lightlife Veggie Burgers from store shelves due to a recall issued by the company for an undeclared allergen (milk) on the ingredient label.
The following products are included in this recall:
- Lightlife Farmers Market Veggie Burgers, UPC 4345480525, 12 oz., with best if used by date of July 16, 2013 and July 30, 2013
- Lightlife Kick n Black Bean Burgers, UPC 4345480526, 12 oz., with best if used by date of July 16, 2013 and July 30, 2013
GIANT/MARTIN’S has received no reports of illness to date.
This product is safe to consume for individuals who do not suffer from a milk allergy, however, people who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's