Veggie burgers recalled due to undeclared allergen
Carlisle, PA – GIANT Food Stores LLC and MARTIN’S Food Markets have removed Lightlife Veggie Burgers from store shelves due to a recall issued by the company for an undeclared allergen (milk) on the ingredient label.
The following products are included in this recall:
- Lightlife Farmers Market Veggie Burgers, UPC 4345480525, 12 oz., with best if used by date of July 16, 2013 and July 30, 2013
- Lightlife Kick n Black Bean Burgers, UPC 4345480526, 12 oz., with best if used by date of July 16, 2013 and July 30, 2013
GIANT/MARTIN’S has received no reports of illness to date.
This product is safe to consume for individuals who do not suffer from a milk allergy, however, people who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’