Virginia Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday
This weekend marks the beginning of Virginia’s Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday.
For an entire week, you can purchase hurricane supplies, tax free.
That includes things like, water, batteries, flashlights, and first aid kits.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!