Virginia Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday
This weekend marks the beginning of Virginia’s Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday.
For an entire week, you can purchase hurricane supplies, tax free.
That includes things like, water, batteries, flashlights, and first aid kits.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call