More men wearing makeup?
Androgyny is once again in fashion, according to some recent reports. And just in time: the long arm of gender equality has ‘extended its reach past the boardrooms and into our bathrooms (and medicine cabinets)’.
American consumers spent over $5 billion on men’s grooming products last year, over half of which went into skin care and cosmetics, according to the market data firm Euromonitor International (in 1997, by way of comparison, they spent $2.4 billion).
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery