West Great Neck Road barricade situation resolved
UPDATE: The barricade situation on West Great Neck Road has been resolved, police say. Watch First at Four for updates.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Officers are on the scene of a barricaded situation in the area of West Great Neck Road and Great Neck Road.
On Friday, May 24, 2013, at 10:23 a.m., a call to Virginia Beach Emergency Communications indicates that a subject is making threats of suicide and threats to anyone attempting intervention.
Traffic is still flowing in the area of Great Neck Road and West Great Neck Road. Commuters should see no traffic issues; but those attempting to enter onto Adam Keeling will be re-directed.
Residents close to the scene have been notified via VBAlert & Reverse 911, police say.
NewsChannel 3 is working to find details. Stay with us as more updates become available.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen