Driver charged after crashing into state trooper’s vehicle at accident scene
Newport News, Va.- A man was charged after crashing into a state trooper’s vehicle at an accident scene on Thursday night.
This happened on I-64 east of Oyster Point Road at around 8:01 p.m.
Police say while the trooper was outside of the vehicle, Daniel Hudson was driving a 2000 Honda Civic when he lost control and hydroplaned into the back of the trooper’s vehicle.
No injuries were reported and Hudson was charged with failure to maintain proper control and reckless driving.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen