Driver charged after crashing into state trooper’s vehicle at accident scene
Newport News, Va.- A man was charged after crashing into a state trooper’s vehicle at an accident scene on Thursday night.
This happened on I-64 east of Oyster Point Road at around 8:01 p.m.
Police say while the trooper was outside of the vehicle, Daniel Hudson was driving a 2000 Honda Civic when he lost control and hydroplaned into the back of the trooper’s vehicle.
No injuries were reported and Hudson was charged with failure to maintain proper control and reckless driving.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’