CBS pulls ‘Mike & Molly’ finale due to Okla. tornado tragedies
CBS postponed the season finale of its comedy ”Mike & Molly” in the aftermath of devastating tornadoes that tore through the country’s midsection over the past few days. That’s according to a report from WTVR/CBS 6.
The show’s third-season finale dealt in part with a tornado bearing down on Chicago, which leads Mike (Billy Gardell) and Molly (Melissa McCarthy) to make a couple of big confessions to each other.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom