CBS pulls ‘Mike & Molly’ finale due to Okla. tornado tragedies
CBS postponed the season finale of its comedy ”Mike & Molly” in the aftermath of devastating tornadoes that tore through the country’s midsection over the past few days. That’s according to a report from WTVR/CBS 6.
The show’s third-season finale dealt in part with a tornado bearing down on Chicago, which leads Mike (Billy Gardell) and Molly (Melissa McCarthy) to make a couple of big confessions to each other.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!