House fire quickly extinguished in Virginia Beach
Fire crews were able to quickly control a fire at a home in the 3800 block of Lampl Avenue in Virginia Beach on Monday afternoon.
The small fire started in the kitchen and caused one minor burn injury to the homeowner, who was transported to the hospital.
Firefighters also rescued one animal from the home.
No other injuries were reported.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time