House fire quickly extinguished in Virginia Beach
Fire crews were able to quickly control a fire at a home in the 3800 block of Lampl Avenue in Virginia Beach on Monday afternoon.
The small fire started in the kitchen and caused one minor burn injury to the homeowner, who was transported to the hospital.
Firefighters also rescued one animal from the home.
No other injuries were reported.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’