House fire quickly extinguished in Virginia Beach
Fire crews were able to quickly control a fire at a home in the 3800 block of Lampl Avenue in Virginia Beach on Monday afternoon.
The small fire started in the kitchen and caused one minor burn injury to the homeowner, who was transported to the hospital.
Firefighters also rescued one animal from the home.
No other injuries were reported.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea