Bands rock out in Norfolk to benefit teen’s charity for the homeless
Norfolk, Va. – We’ve been following the story of Mariah Smith, a Virginia Beach teenager, who is taking action for the homeless. Now a local promoter is helping her special mission.
Kevin Ramey with Rock Universe Live Entertainment organized a benefit concert for “Blankets for the Homeless.”
Local bands performed yesterday at the Iguana Bar and Grill on West 37th Street in Norfolk.
The benefit netted about $470 dollars for Mariah’s special charity.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth