Bands rock out in Norfolk to benefit teen’s charity for the homeless
Norfolk, Va. – We’ve been following the story of Mariah Smith, a Virginia Beach teenager, who is taking action for the homeless. Now a local promoter is helping her special mission.
Kevin Ramey with Rock Universe Live Entertainment organized a benefit concert for “Blankets for the Homeless.”
Local bands performed yesterday at the Iguana Bar and Grill on West 37th Street in Norfolk.
The benefit netted about $470 dollars for Mariah’s special charity.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel