Taco Bell testing breakfast Waffle Taco
Would you trade in your normal breakfast for a Waffle Taco?
Taco Bell hopes so.
The fast-food chain has been testing the concept in a handful of location in Southern California, according to USA Today.
The ‘taco’ is scrambled egg, a sausage patty and syrup plopped inside a waffle folded and served to look like a taco. It sells for 89 cents.
Would you eat it? Let us know in the comments below.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations