Taco Bell testing breakfast Waffle Taco
Would you trade in your normal breakfast for a Waffle Taco?
Taco Bell hopes so.
The fast-food chain has been testing the concept in a handful of location in Southern California, according to USA Today.
The ‘taco’ is scrambled egg, a sausage patty and syrup plopped inside a waffle folded and served to look like a taco. It sells for 89 cents.
Would you eat it? Let us know in the comments below.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down