Update: Wells Fargo branch robbed in Hampton; suspect in custody
Hampton, Va. – Police in Hampton are now investigating after a bank robbery at a Wells Fargo. They have now apprehended a suspect who led them on a chase.
Police say this occurred in the 100 block of Marketplace Drive and calls came in at 2:36 p.m. on Thursday.
Police have not released any further information.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more information.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery