Woman changes child’s diaper on Starbucks table
Denver, Colorado (WTKR) — Police were ultimately called after a woman changed her child’s diaper on a table at a Starbucks location in Denver, according to a report from Fox8.com via KUSA.
According to KUSA, a mother tried to take care of her 1-year-old’s business in the restroom, but there was no changing table, so she turned to the seating area instead.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million