Two charged after homeowner finds burglar asleep in his bedroom
Ryan Kelley, lett, and Brandon Lock
Virginia Beach, Va. – Two men have been charged with breaking and entering after a Virginia Beach homeowner returned from a trip and found one of the men asleep in his bedroom.
The homeowner called police Sunday morning around 8:40am after coming home after several days to find items scattered around the home, the walls spray-painted and a man asleep in a bedroom.
The man, identified as 19-year-old Ryan Clayton Kelley, woke up as the homeowner called 911 and jumped out of a second story window to escape. He was arrested nearby and his accomplice, 18-year-old Brandon Lee Lock, was identified and arrested a short time later.
Virginia Beach Police charged them each with one count of Grand Larceny and one count of Breaking and Entering.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom